Saturday, August 17, 2013

First Week at my new job

Hello everyone! Just got cozy at home after a day trip to Mabini, Anilao, Batangas. My bosses, tama ba? hahaha, already included me in their diving session. They usually call the diving session team building so colleagues can get to know each other in a lighter atmosphere other than that of work, although not all were able to come because they had deadlines to finish. Of course I was excited to come even though I have to sidelines and deadlines to finish also. hahahaha! too tamad to work. 

In this post I will show you the place where we had our training and actual dive. Sorry If you find my post a bit rocky. I sometimes jump from one topic to the other I seem to have a problem collecting my thoughts and putting them in a decent blog to broadcast to the world.

I was really excited because this is just one of the things that I really, reallllyyy wanted to try and I was lucky to do it for free because of work. I cannot express my biggest thanks to God for this. Opportunity really comes to those people who wait. hahaha! Lets move on.
So ayan welcome to Aqua Venture Reef Club 
 
The resort is situated on the side of the mountain and slopes towards the sea.
 
 
As you enter the resort the reception area will be the one to greet you. You would be aske to sign a waiver that the resort won't be liable for any instance that may occur on the dive. 
 
The view from the reception area. Gandaaaa!!!! 

When you look below you will see the swimming pool. The deepest is just 5feet for training purposes. 

 The picture below is taken from the stairs of the reception that will lead you to another flight of stairs going down.



 
They have this area, where I think divers can take a seat, relax, inhale and take in the view. I am not sure though if the back portion of this balcony are rooms that could be rented out I think. 
 

 
After coming down more flights of stairs, we are going closer to the pool and to the sea. Amazing!!!!
 
 
Another view of the pool just a lot closer than before.
 
 
They have a bar where guests can relax after a morning dive, take a short nap, and go back in the afternoon for a second dive.
 
 
On the left side of the flight of stairs you will see the equipments area, training room and a set of stairs leading to the dining area on the second floor and rooms on the third floor.
 
 
The view of the main house, shot taken while standing on the pool area.
 
That will be it for tonight. I will still scalp and steal photos from my boss' camera. And my eyes keeps on shutting down. HAHAHA.
 
 
TA-TA
 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment